Whatever Ya Like
Welcome to the forum where everything is welcome

To access the rest of the forum and post mesages you will need to log in.

If you are not a member please register, log in and enjoy
Whatever Ya Like
Welcome to the forum where everything is welcome

To access the rest of the forum and post mesages you will need to log in.

If you are not a member please register, log in and enjoy
Whatever Ya Like
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything and everything welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have found Farscape again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tish
Miss Engineering
Tish

I have found Farscape again  Empty
PostSubject: I have found Farscape again    I have found Farscape again  EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:20 pm

After so much time I have found farscape, and recently watched every episode including movies apart from the ones in season 4 which I have yet to watch Smile

It is the perfect sci fi addiction, anyone else miss farscape and want another series back?
Back to top Go down
Frodo
Purveyor of Filth
Frodo

PostSubject: Re: I have found Farscape again    I have found Farscape again  EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Me!
Back to top Go down
Tish
Miss Engineering
Tish

PostSubject: Re: I have found Farscape again    I have found Farscape again  EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:50 pm

I also wanr rigel as a pet, would be so funny to have a creature in your room that does helium farts lol.

I think the films of farscape were brilliant and they just had the perfect ending of Erin Sun and John Critan calling their child Dargo.

Although I missed San, as though it was hilarious the way rigel called her a blue arsed bitch.

I though that Scorpious was a great bad guy in it.

Starting to watch Stargate again too, which is quite good, watching all the Atlantis series, as bf has 1 to 10. I like all the wraith episodes their really cool.

Completely different subject here I know but also a big fan of the Pans Labyrinth which I have recently been introduced to, as it is an amazing fantasy, also watched the devils backbone and cronus which are also amazing.

Still got V for Vendeta, the red dragon and book of Eli to watch.

I bought Dorian Grey and a fantasy film watched when I was younger this week, called Legend. Just brilliant like.

The film I had to buy though was Billy Elliot which I think is a great film and just had to watch again. Also watched Run Fatboy Run last night which is funny like. Think Simon Pegg and Dylan Moran made an excellent Cast together.

And I know rambling on in the Farscape section but Im in the moment, as this week saw so many great films.

I think the film that I was not a fan on was Inception as the plot seemed overcomplecated.

The film with Simon Pegg about the two northern irish guys selling dead bodies in Edinburugh was class too. Also has bill bailey in it. Can't remember what it was called in it.

Also like black books and think that Bill Bailey in a genius in his stand up, and a great musician.

Thats me done.

Other people's views on the topics are welcomed Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have found Farscape again    I have found Farscape again  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have found Farscape again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whatever Ya Like :: Toppics of Interest :: Media :: T.V.-
Jump to: